A poster session will highlight the research carried out by undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and faculty. Applicants are encouraged to submit abstracts on all aspects of research in Immunology, Viral and Bacterial Respiratory Pathogens, Vaccines, and Therapeutics.
- Poster size 40” high by 60” wide
- All posters must have an abstract for inclusion in the Conference Program
- Poster presenter’s name must be underlined
All abstracts must be submitted electronically as a single pdf.
Abstracts must be formatted as below.
- Page Set-up: 1” left and right margins
- Title: Centered and bolded text on first line of page, followed by one blank line.
- Authors: List all (John Smith, Mary Jones and Michael Doe). Centered on page. The name of the person presenting the poster should be underlined. No blank line following.
- Institution(s): List all with Department and University affiliation, e.g. Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester, Rochester NY. Follow with two blank lines.
- Body of text: Indent for each paragraph, no blank lines between paragraphs; unjustified text; single line spacing. Limited to 400 words (additional text will be deleted).
- Font: Use only Times New Roman 12 point font. To ensure meaning, please follow symbol with its corresponding word in parentheses (i.e. alpha, beta, etc.).
You will receive an email notification if your abstract is selected for oral presentation by April 16th, 2018.
ABSTRACT DEADLINE April 9th 2018