Reserve Free Meeting Space
The Center for Community Health is pleased to offer its Healthy Living Library and Center Conference Room for use by University of Rochester departments and centers, as well as community partners, groups and organizations, per availability, for meetings/special events.
- Rooms may be reserved between the hours of 7:30am amd 8:00pm on Monday - Thursday and between 7:30am and 5:00pm on Fridays.
- To request a room, please complete the room reservation request below and press "Submit". Or you may e-mail or fax the Printable room reservation guidelines and request form. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Anne Gombatto at (585) 224-3053.
- Free parking is available; however, if meetings are scheduled during the hours of 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, advance parking arrangements should be made with Mary Anne Gombatto by calling (585) 224-3053. Building tenants use this lot during the day, so other parking arrangements may be necessary.
- No beverages containing alcohol are allowed on the premises.
- Rooms should be left in the same condition as they were found (including furniture placement and room equipment, such as laptops, library materials, television, phones, displays, etc.).
- If a caterer will be used for your meeting/event, the caterer should remove all unused food items and supplies.
Room Reservation Request Form
Please take notice of fire and evacuation routes and of emergency numbers that are posted near the entrance/exit to the room.