Library Help Desk
Welcome to the Flow Core's Library! Would you like to...
- see a list of references available at the facility?
- read more about the software we use?
- see how to solve an instrument issue with a troubleshooting guide?
- retrieve your data from the transfer space?
- see the files available on our library server?
- get more information about FlowJo licensing?
- check out the baseline reports for our muppets?
- reference the Flow Core in a grant?
- view a list of publications?
- get information on the peak 6 reference bead we use?
- fill out a sort form or report an issue?
Any of the above links will get you to the library page, so if you are used to that, don't worry it still exists!
PPMS going live April 1st. Please make sure you are familiar with how it works.
Training Lecture (Accuri, LSR, Canto) - MC 3-6232
June 10 and 17th @ 4PM
next lecture coming soon!
Comments about the Flow Core?