How You Can Donate to Friends of Strong
Friends of Strong is an organization of volunteers which advances the mission of Strong Memorial Hospital by providing services to patients, families, and visitors; by promoting the hospital in the community; and by raising money to support patient care needs.
Friends of Strong Wish List
If you would like to know how you can further the mission of Friends of Strong, please consider sharing:
- Your Time. Come to the hospital and volunteer in one of over 50 patient, non-patient, retail, clerical, or reception areas. There are opportunities available days, weekends, and evenings.
- Your Treasure. Help with one of our fundraisers: Gala Wine Tasting and Rochester River Run/Walk 5k
- Your Talent. Knit, crochet, or sew needed items for patients.
- Financial donations may be directed to a particular unit or area to benefit patient care, such as Neurology, Pediatrics, Oncology, Nurses Educational Fund, etc. (We accept credit cards and checks.)
- If you wish to direct a donation to an area of the hospital other than Friends of Strong, we ask that you indicate where the funds are to be used. If the funds are in honor or memory of an individual, we ask that you provide us with the name and address of the individual or family of the individual to be notified of the donation. Our office will send an acknowledgement and the Gift Office will send a receipt to the donor.
- For more information, please call Friends of Strong at (585) 275-2420. For a more extensive list of needed toys and goods, please check out the Friends of Strong wish list.
Become a Volunteer
Call (585) 275-2420
Make a Donation
View our wish list for a list of needed toys and goods.