The Department of Imaging Sciences offers one or two year fellowships for experience and training in several specialty areas as listed below. Fellowship applicants should have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited Diagnostic Radiology residency program in the United States, have board eligibility or board certification in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology, and have permanent residency status or citizenship in the United States.
A complete application for all fellowship programs includes:
- Application: Download Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your program director)
- Dean's letter/Medical School Performance Evaluation
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE score reports/transcripts (Steps 1,2,3)
- Photograph (optional)
Applications are reviewed as received, and personal interviews are granted based on the strength of the completed application.
For more information about the Fellowship Programs, send your correspondence to:
Department of Imaging Sciences, Box 648
University of Rochester Medical Center
601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642 - 8648
or email Julie Bissonnette