- Hulin Wu, Co-Principal Investigator (Contact-PI): NIH Grant N01 AI 50020, “Center for Biodefense Immune Modeling," (Co-PI: Martin Zand, M.D./Ph.D.) funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/NIH (5-year renewal), 2010-2015.
- Hulin Wu, Principal Investigator: NIH Grant RO1 AI087135, “Estimation Methods for Nonlinear ODE Models in AIDS Research,” funded by NIAID/NIH, 2010-2013.
- Hulin Wu, Principal Investigator: Novel Methodology CTSI grant, “Development of Statistical Methods and Bioinformatics Tools for Modeling Dynamic Gene Regulatory Networks for Translational Research – A Systems Biology Approach,” funded for two years by the University of Rochester CTSI, 2010-2012.
- Hulin Wu, Principal Investigator: Administrative Supplements (for U.S. - China Biomedical Collaborative Research on Cancer, Allergy, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases including HIV/AIDS and its Co-morbidities) to the NIH Grant RO1 AI087135, “Estimation Methods for Nonlinear ODE Models in AIDS Research,” funded by NIAID/NIH, 2011-2012.
- Hua Liang and Hulin Wu, Co-Principal Investigators: NIH Institutional Research Training Grant (T32), “Training in Biostatistics for HIV/AIDS,” funded for 5 years by NIAID/NIH, 2010-2015.
- Hua Liang, Principal Investigator: NSF grant, “Collaborative Research: Nonparametric Smoothing for Data with Multiple Components,” funded by NSF, 2010-2013.
- Hulin Wu and Jeanne Holden-Wiltse: Leader and Co-Leader, Biostatistics and Data Management Core, the New York Influenza Center of Excellence (NYICE), Co-PIs: Drs. John Treanor and David Topham funded by NIAID/NIH, 2007-2014.
- Hulin Wu: Executive committee Member and Director of the Biomathematics, Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Core, Developmental-Center for AIDS Research (D-CFAR), (Co-PIs: Drs. Stephen Dewhurst and Michael Keefer), funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases/NIH, 2008–2013.
- Hulin Wu, Hongmei Yang, Joseph John Guido: Statisticians, NIH Grant RO1 DC009395, “Hearing Impairment in HIV/AIDS,” (PI: Amneris E. Luque), funded by NIAID/NIH, 2009-2014.
- Hulin Wu and Hongmei Yang: Statisticians, CDC Grant 3 U48 DP001910-01S1, “The Rochester Prevention Research Center,” (PI: Tom Pearson), funded by CDC, 2009-2014.
- Hua Liang: Statistician, NIH/NCI grant, “Community-Partnered Tobacco Control in Underserved Dominican Republic Communities,” (PI: Debbie Ossip-Klein), funded by NIH/NCI, 2009-2014.
- Hulin Wu: Director, Biostatistics and Modeling Core, NIH Program Grant 3PO1 MH64570, “Novel Adjunctive Therapies for NeuroAIDS,” (PI: Harris A. Gelbard, M.D./Ph.D.), funded by NIH, 2010-2015.
- Hulin Wu: Director, Biostatistics and Data Management Core, NIH Program Grant 1 PO1 AI078907, “B Cells in Health and Disease,” (PI: Ignacio Sanz, MD), funded by NIAID/NIH, 2010-2015.
- Hulin Wu and Jeanne Holden-Wiltse: Director and Co-Director, Data Management, Informatics and Computational Biology Core, “Respiratory Pathogens Research Center (RPRC),” (PI: David Topham, Co-PI, Ann Falsey), funded by NIAID/NIH, 2011-2018.