- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- Temporally Tunable, Enzymatically Responsive Delivery of Proangiogenic Peptides from Poly(ethylene glycol) Hydrogels.Adv Healthc Mater. (2015 Jul 07).
- Spatiotemporal Analyses of Osteogenesis and Angiogenesis via Intravital Imaging in Cranial Bone Defect Repair.J Bone Miner Res. 30, 1217-30. (2015 Jul 01).
- Second-harmonic generation scattering directionality predicts tumor cell motility in collagen gels.J Biomed Opt. 20, 051024. (2015 May 01).