- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- Engineering superficial zone features in tissue engineered cartilage. Biotechnol Bioeng. 110, 1476-86. (2013 May 01).
- Second harmonic generation reveals matrix alterations during breast tumor progression. J Biomed Opt. 18, 031106. (2013 Mar 01).
- Brain tumor imaging: imaging brain metastasis using a brain-metastasizing breast adenocarcinoma. Cold Spring Harb Protoc. 2013, . (2013 Mar 01).