- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- Restricted diffusion of calretinin in cerebellar granule cell dendrites implies Ca²⁺-dependent interactions via its EF-hand 5 domain. J Physiol. 591, 3887-99. (2013 Aug 15).
- Tumor-associated macrophages and stromal TNF-α regulate collagen structure in a breast tumor model as visualized by second harmonic generation. J Biomed Opt. 18, 86003. (2013 Aug 01).
- Engineering superficial zone features in tissue engineered cartilage. Biotechnol Bioeng. 110, 1476-86. (2013 May 01).