- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- Second-harmonic generation scattering directionality predicts tumor cell motility in collagen gels.J Biomed Opt. 20, 051024. (2015 May 01).
- The role of the lymphatic system in inflammatory-erosive arthritis.Semin Cell Dev Biol. 38, 90-97. (2015 Feb 01).
- Semi-solid tumor model in Xenopus laevis/gilli cloned tadpoles for intravital study of neovascularization, immune cells and melanophore infiltration.Dev Biol. (2015 Jan 17).