- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- In vivo quantification of lymph viscosity and pressure in lymphatic vessels and draining lymph nodes of arthritic joints in mice. J Physiol. 592, 1213-23. (2014 Mar 15).
- The antidepressant desipramine and α2-adrenergic receptor activation promote breast tumor progression in association with altered collagen structure. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 6, 1262-72. (2013 Dec 01).
- Restricted diffusion of calretinin in cerebellar granule cell dendrites implies Ca²⁺-dependent interactions via its EF-hand 5 domain. J Physiol. 591, 3887-99. (2013 Aug 15).