- Sympathetic Nerves in Breast Cancer: Function and In Vivo Imaging in an Orthotopic Animal Model
- Sympathetic Nervous System Innervation and Function in Breast Cancer Models
- Expanding the applicability of the multi-photon fluorescence recovery after photo-bleaching technique in vivo using a new diffusion-convection model
- Beta-adrenergic receptor (β-AR) signaling differs between the human breast cancer cell line MB-231 and its brain-metastasizing variant MB-231BR
- Assessment of Second Harmonic Properties of Tumor Collagen
- Enzymatically-responsive pro-angiogenic peptide-releasing poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels promote vascularization in vivo.J Control Release. 217, 191-201. (2015 Nov 10).
- Drug Release: Temporally Tunable, Enzymatically Responsive Delivery of Proangiogenic Peptides from Poly(ethylene glycol) Hydrogels (Adv. Healthcare Mater. 13/2015).Adv Healthc Mater. 4, 2001. (2015 Sep 01).
- Temporally Tunable, Enzymatically Responsive Delivery of Proangiogenic Peptides from Poly(ethylene glycol) Hydrogels.Adv Healthc Mater. 4, 2002-11. (2015 Sep 01).