The following list was auto-generated 1 week ago.
- Quantal and nonquantal transmission in calyx-bearing fibers of the turtle posterior crista. J Neurophysiol. 98, 1083-101. (2007 Sep 01).
- Mechanisms of efferent-mediated responses in the turtle posterior crista. J Neurosci. 26, 13180-93. (2006 Dec 20).
- Transmission between type II hair cells and bouton afferents in the turtle posterior crista. J Neurophysiol. 95, 428-52. (2006 Jan 01).
- A pharmacologically distinct nicotinic ACh receptor is found in a subset of frog semicircular canal hair cells. J Neurophysiol. 90, 1526-36. (2003 Sep 01).
- The alpha9/alpha10-containing nicotinic ACh receptor is directly modulated by opioid peptides, endomorphin-1, and dynorphin B, proposed efferent cotransmitters in the inner ear. Mol Cell Neurosci. 20, 695-711. (2002 Aug 01).
- The effect of proteolytic enzymes on the alpha9-nicotinic receptor-mediated response in isolated frog vestibular hair cells. Hear Res. 152, 25-42. (2001 Feb 01).
- Morphine inhibits an alpha9-acetylcholine nicotinic receptor-mediated response by a mechanism which does not involve opioid receptors. Hear Res. 149, 167-77. (2000 Nov 01).
- A role for chloride in the hyperpolarizing effect of acetylcholine in isolated frog vestibular hair cells. Hear Res. 146, 17-27. (2000 Aug 01).
- The metabotropic glutamate receptors of the vestibular organs. Hear Res. 125, 154-62. (1998 Nov 01).
- Mechanisms and effects of transepithelial polarization in the isolated semicircular canal. Hear Res. 123, 31-40. (1998 Sep 01).
- A role for chloride in the suppressive effect of acetylcholine on afferent vestibular activity. Hear Res. 112, 21-32. (1997 Oct 01).