The following list was auto-generated 1 week ago.
- Variation in inter-animal susceptibility to noise damage is associated with alpha 9 acetylcholine receptor subunit expression level. J Neurosci. 22, 4241-7. (2002 May 15).
- A multifrequency method for determining cochlear efferent activity. J Assoc Res Otolaryngol. 3, 16-25. (2002 Mar 01).
- Temporary and permanent noise-induced changes in distortion product otoacoustic emissions in CBA/CaJ mice. Hear Res. 156, 31-43. (2001 Jun 01).
- Cochlear function and transgene expression in the guinea pig cochlea, using adenovirus- and adeno-associated virus-directed gene transfer. Hum Gene Ther. 12, 773-81. (2001 May 01).
- Isolation of a cDNA encoding a Kex2-like endoprotease with homology to furin from the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. DNA Cell Biol. 16, 663-9. (1997 May 01).
- Identification of a protein that confers calcitonin gene-related peptide responsiveness to oocytes by using a cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator assay. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 93, 3455-60. (1996 Apr 16).
- In situ hybridization reveals transient laminin B-chain expression by individual glial and muscle cells in embryonic leech central nervous system. J Neurobiol. 27, 1-14. (1995 May 01).
- Gain changes of the cat's vestibulo-ocular reflex after flocculus deactivation. Exp Brain Res. 98, 379-90. (1994 Jan 01).
- Climbing fiber intervention blocks plasticity of the vestibuloocular reflex. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 656, 428-30. (1992 May 22).
- Phoria adaptation in patients with cerebellar dysfunction. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 31, 1394-7. (1990 Jul 01).
- Transition dynamics between pursuit and fixation suggest different systems. Vision Res. 28, 941-6. (1988 Jan 01).