Currently: Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Japan
Currently: Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Biomedical Science and Engineering, Division of Signal Networking Translational Research, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
Currently: Director, Radioisotope Center, Kanazawa Medical Univeristy, Japan
Currently: Assistant Professor, University of Lübeck, Germany
Currently: Professor, Korea University, Seoul
Currently: Professor, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Currently: Research Associate, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA
Currently: Research Scientist, Oncodesign Biotechnology, Dijon, France
Currently: Postdoctoral Fellow, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, MA
Currently: Medical Student, University of Rochester Medical Center
Laboratory Technician, 2011 – 2014
Undergraduate Student, 2011
Undergraduate Student, 2012 – 2013
Undergraduate Student, 2011 – 2012
Alumni from Previous Institutions
- Phil Belgrader, Ph.D.
- Currently: Chief Scientist, Chem Bio Defense Technology Center, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, Baltimore, MD
- Tom G. Boyer, Ph.D.
- Currently: Professor, Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Jill Cheng, Ph.D.
- Currently: Bioinformatics Staff Scientist, Affymetrix, Santa Clara, CA
- Ira O. Daar, Ph.D.
- Currently: Head, Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Signaling, Signaling National Cancer Institute-Frederick, Frederick, MD.
- James R. Krug, M.D.
- Currently: Anesthesiologist, Stanly Regional Medical Center, Albemarle, NC
- Hervé Le Hir, M.D.
- Currently: Professor, Equipe Labélisée La Ligue, Centre de Génétique Moléculaire, associé aux Universités Paris, CNRS, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- Sai Kiang Lim, Ph.D.
- Currently: Principal Investigator, Institute of Medical Biology, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- Dobrila Nesic, Ph.D.
- Currently: Professor, Osteoarticular Research Group, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Yimei Michelle Qian, M.D.
- Currently: Internist, Jaspar and Atlanta, GA
- 'Black sheep' that don't leave the double-stranded RNA-binding domain fold. Trends Biochem Sci. 39, 328-40. (2014 Jul 01).
- Defective secretory-protein mRNAs take the RAPP. Trends Biochem Sci. 39, 154-6. (2014 Apr 01).
- Dodging two bullets with one dsRNA-binding protein. Cell Cycle. 13, 345-6. (2014 Feb 01).
Past lab lab, 1998-2010