The following list was auto-generated 3 days ago.
- On non-detects in qPCR data. Bioinformatics. 30, 2310-6. (2014 Aug 15).
- Gene signature critical to cancer phenotype as a paradigm for anticancer drug discovery. Oncogene. 32, 3809-18. (2013 Aug 15).
- On the underlying assumptions of threshold Boolean networks as a model for genetic regulatory network behavior. Front Genet. 4, 263. (2013 Jan 01).
- Gene sets identified with oncogene cooperativity analysis regulate in vivo growth and survival of leukemia stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 11, 359-72. (2012 Sep 07).
- Fitting Boolean networks from steady state perturbation data. Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol. 10, . (2011 Jan 01).
- Synergistic response to oncogenic mutations defines gene class critical to cancer phenotype. Nature. 453, 1112-6. (2008 Jun 19).
- Degradation of p53, not telomerase activation, by E6 is required for bypass of crisis and immortalization by human papillomavirus type 16 E6/E7. J Virol. 78, 5698-706. (2004 Jun 01).
- Human papillomavirus type 16 E6 activates TERT gene transcription through induction of c-Myc and release of USF-mediated repression. J Virol. 77, 9852-61. (2003 Sep 01).
- Biology of human papillomaviruses. Int J Exp Pathol. 82, 15-33. (2001 Feb 01).