Weekly maintenance periodsThursdays 4:00-7:00 AM
1. Open the IE web browser.
2. From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".
3. A new pop up window appears with tabs. By default the "General" tab will selected. Make sure the "Delete browsing history on exit" is selected, and click the "Delete" button.
4. The "Delete Browsing History" window will appear. Be sure to "UNCHECK" the "Preserve Favorites website data" selection and be sure all other check boxes are selected.
5. Click "Delete". A small spinning wheel appear on your screen, and the "Internet Options" window will reappear.
6. Select "OK" to close the window and apply the changes. Close the Internet Explorer browser. Restart the browser for your changes to take effect.
1. Open the Firefox web browser.
2. From the Tools menu, select "Clear Recent History".
3. A new pop up window appears asking you to select the items you wish to clear. Check all the boxes and click, "Clear Now".
4. The cache will clear and you will be ready to a completely new web browsing session.
5. Quit Firefox and restart the browser for your changes to take effect.
1. Click the Chrome Menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select Show Advanced.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Clear Browsing Data button.
5. Be sure all the selections shown are chosen.
6. Close the browser and restart it for your changes to take effect.
1. From the Safari menu, select "Reset Safari..."
2. From the menu, be sure that "Clear history' and 'Remove all website data" are both marked.
3. Quit Safari and restart the browser for your changes to take effect.