Strong Internal Medicine: Patient Care
Strong Internal Medicine provides exceptional patient care and we differ from many other internal medicine practices in several important ways.
- Our practice is located at the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC). We are conveniently located for our patients, as well as for University of Rochester employees.
- We are an evidence-based practice. This means we pay close attention to the latest research in order to provide our patients with state of the art care.
- We work closely with residents. This helps them to develop as doctors, while it also helps bring our patients a fresh outlook and the most current ideas.
- We are recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home. This means that we take a patient-centered approach to care by creating a relationship with patients and their families to better serve each individual's unique needs.
- We serve a diverse population that includes people from all walks of life.
- We are part of URMC and work closely with many of the region’s top specialists.
On this web site, you will find answers to many of your questions about Strong Internal Medicine. If you have other questions or would like to set up an appointment, please call us at (585) 275-7424.