Our clinical services bring together physicians, fellows, residents, and nurse practitioners to treat patients with common neurological conditions (such as stroke or epilepsy) and those with rare conditions (such as ataxia). We work as a team with specialists in Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, Pediatrics, and Physical Rehabilitation when needed.
- Balance Disorders and Dizziness
- Batten Disease (URMC Batten Disease Center of Excellence)
- Child Neurology
- Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology (Strong Epilepsy Center)
- General Neurology
- Headache Disorders (URMC Headache Center)
- Hereditary Ataxia
- Highland Neurology
- HIV Neurology
- Intensive Care (NeuroMedicine Intensive Care Unit)
- Memory Care
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clinic
- Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Clinic/Neuromuscular
- Periodic Paralysis, Myotonia, and Episodic Ataxia
- Sleep Center
- Southern Tier Neuromedicine
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disorders (UR Medicine Comprehensive Stroke Center)
A remarkable device helps to turn off Paul Herzog's epilepsy
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment or to speak with one of our neurologists, please
call 585-275-1200. If you must cancel your appointment, please do so at least
24 hours in advance.
The Department of Neurology participates with Blue Choice, MVP Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rochester health plans.
Co-payments are collected at time of service. We accept cash or check only for all applicable co-payments and personal balances due at the time of service.