- For Patients
- Faculty & Neurologists
- Neurological Units & Centers
- Education and Training
- Clinical Trials
- Grand Rounds
- Ways to Give
- Neurology Intranet
Neuroimmunology - Multiple Sclerosis
Neurology Fellowship Programs
Andrew Goodman, M.D., Program Director.
- Matthew Bellizzi, M.D., Ph.D.
- Megan Hyland, M.D.
- Lawrence Samkoff, M.D.
Major Clinical and Investigative Interests
Our clinical training program emphasizes state-of-the-art comprehensive care of MS patients in the setting of a large university-based MS center with a focus on cutting-edge clinical research and experimental therapeutics.
Also available are a network of collaborative research opportunities investigating the immunology, virology, and neurobiology of multiple sclerosis, and disorders of myelin.
|Contact Person:||Andrew Goodman, M.D.|
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Experimental Therapeutics
- Motor System Physiology
- Movement and Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Neuroimmunology - Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Neurology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vascular Neurology (Cerebrovascular Disease/Stroke)