- For Patients
- Faculty & Neurologists
- Neurological Units & Centers
- Education and Training
- Clinical Trials
- Grand Rounds
- Ways to Give
- Neurology Intranet
- Contact Us
Experimental Therapeutics Fellowship
Neurology Fellowship Programs
Faculty, Staff, and Fellows—2014-2015
- Robert C. Griggs, M.D., Director, Professor Neurology, Medicine, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Pediatrics and The Center for Human Experimental Therapeutics
- Erika F. Augustine, M.D.*, Assistant Director, Assistant Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics
- Steven Goldman, M.D., Ph.D., Co-Director, Professor of Neurology, Professor of Neurosurgery, Director, Center for Translational Neuromedicine
- Robert Holloway, M.D., M.P.H., Co-Director, Professor and Chair of Neurology, Professor of Public Health Sciences
- Karl Kieburtz, M.D., M.P.H., * Director, Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, Co-Director, Center for Human Experimental Therapeutics, Professor of Neurology & Public Health Sciences
- David Oakes, Ph.D., Co-Director, Professor of Biostatistics and Computational Biology and Statistics
- Christopher Beck, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Biostatistics and Computational Biology
Curtis Benesch, M.D., M.P.H.*, Associate Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Kevin Biglan, M.D., M.P.H.*, Associate Professor of Neurology
- Robert Dworkin, Ph.D., Professor of Anesthesiology, Neurology, Oncology, and Psychiatry
Harris Gelbard, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Director of the Neural Development and Disease Center, Professor of Neurology, Microbiology and immunology and Pediatrics
- Andrew Goodman, M.D., Professor of Neurology
David Herrmann, M.D., Associate Professor of Neurology and Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- J. Steven Lamberti, M.D., Professor of Psychiatry
- Mark Mapstone, Ph.D., * Associate Professor of Neurology
- Michael McDermott, Ph.D., Professor of Biostatistics and Computational Biology and Neurology
Jonathan Mink, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Neurology, Pediatrics, Neurobiology & Anatomy
Richard T. Moxley, III, M.D., Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics
- Maiken Nedergaard, M.D., DMSc., Professor of Neurosurgery and Neurology
Irene Richard, M.D.,* Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry
- Giovanni Schifitto, M.D.,Professor of Neurology
- Nina Schor, M.D., Ph.D., Professor and Chair of Pediatrics and Professor of Neurology
- Ira Shoulson, M.D., Adjunct Professor of Neurology
- Rabi Tawil, M.D., Professor of Neurology, Pathology and Lab Medicine
- Charles Thornton, M.D.,* Professor of Neurology
Coordination and Programming Staff:
- Deborah Baker, A.A.S.
- Jessica Brown
- Lisa deBlieck, M.P.A.
- Elise Kayson, M.S., N.P.
- Lisa Oppelt, A.A.S.
- Karen Rabinowitz, J.D.
- Alice Rudolph, Ph.D.
- Rachel Biemiller, M.D., 2013-2015
- Jessica Robb, M.D., 2013-2015
- Abeer Abu-Zeitone, 2013-2015
- Erika Wexler, M.D., 2014-2016
- Kelly Andrzejewski M.D., 2014-2016
*Past Experimental Therapeutics Program Fellow
Applications are now being accepted for fellowship positions starting in July 2015 and July 2016. The University of Rochester provides equal opportunity for fellowship positions, regardless of sex, race, handicap, color, and nationality or ethnic origin. Applications from minority candidates are encouraged. Funding sources require United States Citizenship or Landed immigrant status.
Department of NeurologyUniversity of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry265 Crittenden Blvd., CU 420669Rochester, NY 14642-0669 585-275-3707 Fax 585-276-2056