Welcome to the Peri-FACTS Store
Since 1991, Peri-FACTS has provided continuing education to obstetric care providers nationwide. Drawing on our extensive educational resources, we have developed an extensive library of reference textbooks and educational videos to keep you up-to-date in the latest fetal heart rate monitoring interpretation standards and on the most relevant obstetric issues faced in the United States today. These resources will enhance any perinatal library.
• A yearly subscription with your choice of our Obstetric Course with Fetal Monitoring or our Antepartum/Postpartum Course
• Our Gynecology Course, included with your subscription
• New Peri-FACTS® Videos every month
• Clinical Quandaries submitted by our participants answered twice a month
• A new Web Rounds Lecture every month
Designed for new obstetric care providers, our New Provider Course teaches the basics of fetal heart rate interpretation and fetal physiology.
Also available, our Peri-FACTS® Classics, a variety of topics from fetal oxygenation to recent updates on HIV.
Filmed in our Peri-FACTS studio, our unique, educational videos focus on a variety of topics, such as general obstetric topics, disease-related topics, fetal heart rate monitoring interpretation, and patient safety topics.
Our Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring: Pathophysiology and Practice textbook is the core textbook of our Obstetric and Fetal Monitoring Course. We offer bound, indexed compilations of our program’s previously published materials through our Years in Review textbooks.