URMC Specialty Pharmacy
Delivery Procedures Information
Work Delivery at University of Rochester:
We have delivery services to most University of Rochester locations.
The list includes but not limited to:
- River Campus
- Eastman School of Music
- Clinton Crossings
- Brooks Landing
- Corporate Woods
- Sawgrass Surgery Center
- Red Creek
Deliveries will be made between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. and will accept credit card/HSA/FSA only (the driver is unable to accept cash or personal checks).
To request delivery, complete the Delivery form and fax it to the Specialty Pharmacy 585-276-1089 or
1-855-810-1089. If the request is made before 1pm and there are no issues with filling the prescription they will be filled and delivered the next business day . Please complete a separate form for each family member or patient for whom you are requesting prescriptions. You must send a request each time you want prescriptions delivered.
The Specialty Pharmacy has a home delivery service through PDQ Delivery.
Deliveries will be made between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4p.m. Orders must be paid for in advance by credit card, HSA card or FSA card (the driver is unable to accept cash or personal checks). Prescriptions may be requested via telephone (585-273-4767 or 1-855-340-4767) or fax (585-276-1089 or 1-855-810-1089). To ensure that prescriptions are delivered in a timely manner, please request medication at least 1 business day in advance (e.g. request medication Monday morning, if Tuesday is the desired delivery date). Deliveries will not be made on the weekend unless it is an urgent matter.
Please have the following information readily available when requesting home delivery:
- Home address (Please include street type ie. Dr, Rd, Blvd, Apt #, etc.)
- Delivery preference (Package may be left if not home, signature required)
- Payment information (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Any special delivery instructions (see below for details)
Special Notes on Delivery services:
- Please be sure to provide all requested information. We must have a phone number and your University e-mail address in order to contact you to arrange payment (or if there is a problem with the prescription). If possible please include an alternate phone number and/or pager number.
- After your prescriptions are filled, we will contact you by phone or email for your credit card information or use PayPal if applicable. Once your payment is complete, your prescription(s) will be sent out for delivery.
- Please be sure to indicate your delivery preference (e.g., whether the package may be left at the front desk, with a specific person, or if must be delivered directly to you.) The package will have both the patient’s and employee’s names and delivery location on the outside. It will not indicate the name of the medication or any other personal information.
- If we are unable to deliver the package it will be returned to the Pharmacy. After two unsuccessful attempts to make delivery, we ask that you pick up your prescription at the pharmacy.
- Please be aware that there may be a delay in delivery if we must contact your prescriber for new prescriptions and/or experience other problems.
Please call if you have any additional questions 585-273-4767 or 1-855-340-4767
Strong Memorial Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy
Highland South Wedge Pharmacy
Strong Ties Outpatient Pharmacy
Infectious Disease Clinic Pharmacy
URMC Employee Pharmacy
URMC Specialty Pharmacy
(585) 273-4767 Or (855) 340-4767
Highland Pharmacy at Jordan Health Center
James P. Wilmot Cancer Center Pharmacy
Investigational Drug Studies
- Learn more about your medication
- How much is your co-pay if you are insured by Blue Choice or Medicaid? Find out.
- Find neighborhood pharmacies offering 24-hour prescription service