Our physical therapists work in a wide range of areas, including inpatient care, inpatient orthopaedics, outpatient rehabilitation, and pediatrics. We also offer a variety of specialized programs designed to address a multitude of diagnoses. From a minor ankle sprain to complex neurological deficits, we are here to help you get started on the road to recovery.
We Offer Therapy for:
- Spine problems, including low back pain
- Degenerative joint disease
- Work-related injuries
- Orthopaedic and sports injuries
- Chronic pain
- Neurological conditions or impairments
Outpatient Therapy Services:
- Specialists in the treatment of neck and back disorders and a multitude of arm and leg injuries, including multiple trauma. Our focus of care is to increase motion, strength, coordination and balance to help you return to your prior work and recreational activity levels.
Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Comprehensive evaluation of a person's functional abilities as they relate to work performance.
- Aquatic therapy offers an alternative form of rehabilitation and can be used in conjunction with more traditional outpatient therapies.
- Extensive, individualized assessments to determine the cause(s) of decreased balance and increased risk of falling. Posture, balance, strength, coordination and function are addressed.
- Specialized treatment for strokes, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, and other neurological conditions.
Outpatient Therapy Locations:
We offer three convenient locations for your outpatient therapy needs. Each site is staffed with physical therapists who have had years of training and experience. You can obtain therapy at:
- Strong Rehabilitation Center (Clinton Crossings)
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Metro Center YMCA
For more information, or for directions Click Here.
- Physiatry (Physician) Services, Integrated Cognitive Rehabilitation Program and Inpatient Services: (585) 275-4803
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy:
Learn more about our locations.