Our staff works with patients and their physicians to optimize function and mobility. On-site fabrication allows our practitioners to retain full control over the design, fabrication and fitting process, ensuring the most comfortable and appropriate fit.
We offer a wide range of prosthetic designs and components, including:
- Preprosthetic consultations
- Immediate post-operative prostheses
- Temporary/preparatory prostheses
- Transtibial and transfemoral prostheses for all activity levels
- Ischial containment sockets, including the new MAS Socket.
- Ultralight carbon graphite composites
- CAD/CAM socket design
- Cosmetic restoration (hands/feet)
- Myoelectric arms
- Microprocessor controlled knees, including the C-Leg and Rheo Knee.
In addition, we specialize in providing prostheses for patients with:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Congenital limb deficiencies
- Special activities, sports
- Physiatry (Physician) Services, Integrated Cognitive Rehabilitation Program and Inpatient Services: (585) 275-3271
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy:
Learn more about our locations.