Canalside Family Medicine
10 South Pointe Landing, Suite 250
Rochester, NY 14606
Office Phone: (585) 426-4084
Office Fax: (585) 426-4631
|Practice Services||Meet the Doctors||Appointment Information|
|First Time Patients||What to Bring to Your Appointment||Billing|
|Prescription Refills||Emergencies/Hospitalizations||After Hour Care|
Family Medicine is centered on caring, lasting relationships with patients and their families. Family Physicians care for newborns, children, teenagers, and adults across all ages and medical issues. We are commited to our patients in the following ways:
- We are specialists in Family Medicine, and are committed to providing comprehensive, family-centered care that is grounded in compassion.
- We work as a team that recognizes each patient as an individual, and we are committed to maintaining that relationship over time as health care needs change.
- We believe in our community, and we are committed to being our patients' advocates.
- We are committed to excellence, and to providing our patients with the highest level of care.
- We are committed to empowering our patients by understanding their goals and needs. Our greatest satisfaction comes from joining with our patients to make necessary changes towards improved and sustained overall health.
- Complete care for adults, newborns and children
- Same day and acute care
- Prescribing medication and refills
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Prenatal care with deliveries at Highland Hospital
- Well woman care and routine GYN exams
- Contraception and family planning
We have a lab draw station conveniently located in our building. URMC Orthopaedics and Urology Departments are located within our building as well.
|Thomas Campbell, M.D.||Family Medicine|
|Jillian Moore, M.D.||Family Medicine|
|Ingrid Watkins, M.D.||Family Medicine|
|Amanat Yosha, M.D., M.P.H||Family Medicine|
We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours. If you wish more that one child to be seen, please specify this when you call so enough time can be scheduled for each visit.
We understand that you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day that you call.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early from your scheduled appointment to allow for registration and paperwork.
- To save time, fill out our new patient registration form and bring it with you.
- Before your first appointment, call your previous doctor's office and have your records forwarded to our office.
- If your insurance company requires you to notify them when you change doctors, please call them with the name of your new primary care doctor.
- New Patient Forms
- Your medical and drug insurance cards.
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months.
- Any forms that need to be completed.
- New Patient Forms
Please allow 24 hours for all prescription refills.
Call your pharmacy and ask them to transmit the refill request to us electronically or fax the refill request to us at (585) 426-4631. The pharmacy will provide us with all the information needed to refill your prescription.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We admit adult patients to Highland Hospital, an affiliate of the University of Rochester Medical Center. If you require hospitalization, we have partnered with the Highland Hospital Hospitalist Service.
Any child that requires hospitalization is referred to Golisano Children's Hospital.
Canalside Family Medicine is part of Strong Memorial Hospital. Because of that, you may receive two separate bills for your care–one from Strong Memorial Hospital and one from your provider.
That is so because Medicare requires us to file two claims with them each time we see a patient. Medicare Part A covers your visit to this hospital facility, and Medicare Part B covers the professional services of the physician/provider who provides your treatment. Therefore, you may receive two separate bills to satisfy your coinsurance payment and deductible responsibilities.
Co-payments should be made at the time of your visit. You can pay with cash, personal check or credit card, or you can pay your hospital or physician bill online at Online Bill Pay.
If you have questions about your account, please contact Strong Memorial Hospital Patient Accounts at (585) 758-7650 Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
We accept most types of insurance including Excellus Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Preferred Care, Aetna, Medicare, Medicaid as well as others.
Please notify our office if your insurance coverage changes. Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment; we will need the new information printed on your insurance card.
We are committed to providing excellent health care for everyone. Financial hardships should never stop you from getting the medical care you need. The Charity Care Program helps those who are unable to pay medical bills. If you feel you need help, please call the Charity Care customer service staff at (585) 758-7650 or out of area toll free 1-888-925-4301.
Our physicians are board certified and as faculty members of the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry they participate in the teaching of medical students and residents.
As part of our doctors' teaching responsibilities, medical students and residents may occasionally be present in the office, they are directly supervised by your doctor. If you prefer not to have a student or resident involved in your appointment, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Phone: (585) 426-4084
Fax: (585) 426-4631
Monday and Tuesday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
If you need medical care after office hours or on the weekends, please call our office at (585) 426-4084 and you will be connected to our answering service. They will ask for information about your medical problem, take your phone number, and have the doctor return your call.
We are handicap accessible and have free parking.