Clinical aesthetician Tatyana Skvortsov joined The Strong Specialists in Plastic Surgery in March 2007. A native of Orekhovo, Russia, a small town near Moscow, she relocated to Kiev, the capital of the Ukraine, after she married. Tatyana and her husband came to the United States in July 1989. Prior to joining our practice, she served as head clinical aesthetician in a dermatological setting for 13 years. Tatyana was also a beauty salon aesthetician from 1991 to 1994.
“In addition to delivering the best possible service, my goal is to always give my patients more than they expect. By working in a medical setting, I’m able to offer the latest technologies and innovations in skin care. My patients can be confident knowing the right choices will be made regarding their treatment or procedure – and that they will look and feel better.”
Read what some of Tatyana's patients have to say.
Education and Training:
- Nursing Courses and Private Aesthetic Courses, 1972 -1974
- B.S. in Teaching and Education, Moscow Pedagogical Institute, 1977
- Continental School of Beauty Culture, Rochester, New York, 1990
- Application of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids, 1994
- Microdermabrasion Treatments, Application of Micro-Current Technology and Endermologie Treatments, 2000
- Permanent Makeup Application, 2002
- Advanced Training in Application of Micro-Current Technology, 2005
Tatyana participates in various seminars, conferences and hands-on classes for aesthetic services and skin care products.