Changyong Feng, PhDAssociate Professor of Biostatistics and Computational Biology
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
Ph.D. (2002) University of Rochester
I received my PhD in Statistics from the University of Rochester in 2002. Currently I'm an associate professor of biostatistics in the Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology and an associate professor of anesthesiology in the Department of Anesthesiology. I am also the biostatistician in the Eastman Institute for Oral Health and the Department of Urology at URMC. My research interests include multivariate survival analysis, empirical processes theory, longitudinal data analysis and statistical methods in epidemiology and clinical trials.
- Feng, C. and Tu, X.M. (2006). A note on the positive table frailty model. Far East Journal of Theoretical Statistics, 19 (1), 13-23.
- Wang, J., Aquavella, J., Palakuru, J., Chung, S. and Feng, C. (2006). Relationships between central tear film thickness and tear menisci of the upper and lower eyelids. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science, 47, 4349- 4355.
- Fiscella, K., Eisinger, S.H., Meldrum, S. Feng, C., Fisher, S., and Guzick, D.S. (2006). Effect of mifepristone on quality of life and uterine size among women with symptomatic uterine fibroids. Obstetrics & Gynecology, 108 (6), 1381-1386.
- Messing, E., Madeb, R., Young, T., Gilchrist, K., Bram, L., Greenberg, E.B., Wegenke, J.D., Stephenson, L. Gee, J. and Feng, C. (2006).Long-term outcome of hematuria home screening for bladder cancer in men. Cancer, 107(9), 2173-2179.
- Kowalski, J., Blackford, A., Feng, C., Mamelak, A. J. and Sauder, D.N. (2007). Nested, nonparametric, correlative analysis of microarrays for qualitative phenotype characterization. Statistics in Medicine 26: 1090-1101.
- Tu, X.M., Feng, C., Kowalski, J., Tang, W., Wang, H., Wan, C., and Ma, Y. (2007). Correlation Analysis for Longitudinal Data: Applications to HIV and Psychosocial Research. Statistics in Medicine, 26: 4116-413.
- Tu, X.M., Zhang, J., Kowalski, J., Shults, J., Feng, C., Sun, W. and Tan, W. (2007). Power analyses for longitudinal study designs with missing data. Statistics in Medicine, 26: 2958-1981.
- Zhang, J., Feng, C., Kowalski, J. Tang, W. and Tu, X.M. (2007). Clustered study design: power analysis. Encyclopedia of Biopharmaceutical Statistics, 1(1), 978-0-8247- 4261-4.
- Feng, C. and Wang, H. (2007). Natural rubber latex allergy among health care workers.Journal of American Clinical Immunology, 119(6): 1561.
- Vacca Smith, A.M., Scott-Anne, K.M., Whelehan, M.T., Berkowitz, R.J., Feng, C., and Bowen, W.H. (2007). Salivary Glucosyltransferase B as a Possible Marker for Caries Activity. Caries Research, 41, 445-450.
- Winterborn, A.N., Bates, W. A., Feng, C., and Wyatt, J.D. (2007). The efficacy of orally dosed ketamine and ketamine/medetomidine compared with intramuscular ketamine in rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) and the effects of dosing route on haematological stress markers. (Journal of Medical Primatology, OnlineEarly Articles doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0684.2007.00234.x).
- Anandarajah, A., Schwarz, E.M., Totterman, S., Monu, J. Feng, C., Shao, T.,Haas-Smith, S.A., and Ritchlin, C.T. (2007). The effects of etanercept therapy on clinical outcome, osteoclast precursor frequency and bone marrow edema in patients with psoriatic arthritis. Annals of Rheumatic Diseases(in press).
- Morrison-Beedy, D., Carey, M.P., Feng, C., and Tu, X. M. (2007). Predictors of Sexual Risk Behaviors among Adolescent Girls ages 18-21. Research in Nursing & Health (accepted).
- Chen, J., Li, K-H, and Feng, C. (2007). Bayesian computation and adaptive control for dynamic linear system. International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences (accepted).