We understand that living with cancer is a great personal challenge. Along with a wide range of emotions, you may experience physical obstacles that may overwhelm you. You are not alone. Call us at any time during your treatment. Because our confidential services are considered part of your care, a referral is not needed.
- Hematology/Oncology (585) 275-6426
- Radiation/Oncology (585) 275-4631
- Blood and Marrow Transplant (585) 275-5284
- Inpatient Hematology/Oncology Unit (6-3400) (585) 275-2853
We’ll help you cope with the challenges
Our social workers are licensed professionals who can help you, your family, and friends manage the emotional, financial, social, and other non-medical concerns that may accompany cancer diagnosis and treatment.
We can help you manage:
- Child, spouse, family concerns
- Communication with your health care team
- Continuity of care between inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Emotional concerns
- Financial stressors
- Lodging during treatment
- Job-related issues
- Sexual concerns
- Survivorship challenges
- Stress management
And gain access to: