Answers to Frequently asked Questions regarding the University of Rochester Gastroenterology fellowship Program.
- Our 3 first-year positions with a start date of July 1, 2012 are full. We are participating in the ERAS application system for the 2012-2013 recruitment season for 3 positions with a start date of July 1, 2013.
- Interviews will be conducted between September and October.
- If you are selected for an interview you will be notified by e-mail and/or phone call.
- Only U.S. Citizens/permanent residents and J-1 visas sponsored by the ECFMG are considered for clinical training.
- We require four letters of reference, with one of these letters from the applicant's current program director.