The University of Rochester Emergency Medicine Residency Program develops emergency medicine physicians with the skills, medical judgment, clinical maturity, and personal confidence to function at the highest level as practitioners, educators, and leaders.
We are in the business of training the best and brightest EM physicians for the years to come. The Educational and Departmental Leadership Teams makes your success our priority and we are committed to helping you reach your goals.
- Clinical excellence through a socioeconomically and geographically diverse patient population
- A welcoming and learning community where you will find great friends and colleagues
- Patient Family Centered Care with an abundance of clinical diversity
- Nationally renowned, dedicated faculty individually committed to your success
- Subspecialty expertise that allows your professional interests to be explored and developed
From left to right: Ryan Bodkin, MD, Assistant Program Director | Lee Marks, MD, Associate Program Director | Katie Hillman, Assistant Residency Coordinator | Jessica Moriarty, Residency Coordinator | Flavia Nobay, MD, Program Director | Michael Kamali, MD, Department Chair
Jessica Moriarty, Residency Coordinator
Emergency Medicine Residency Program
University of Rochester Medical Center
Strong Memorial Hospital
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 655
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 463-2940
Fax: (585) 473-3516