Applications to the University of Rochester Pathology Residency Program will be accepted exclusively via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through January 18, 2013. All applicants must have passing USMLE/COMLEX scores and be out of medical school ten years or less. International medical graduates must have ECFMG certification; the University of Rochester supports J1 visas.
Your application is complete once we have received all of the following documents:
- ERAS Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- Official medical school transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (or equivalent)
Successful applicants will be invited to visit the University of Rochester Medical Center and interview with our faculty and current residents.