All applications are accepted through ERAS only. Each application is thoroughly reviewed and selection criteria are subjective. All letters of invitation are sent through ERAS email. Interview slots are limited and are filled on a first-response basis. There are 4-5 positions per year. The deadline for applications for 2013-2014 is October 18, 2013. Interview dates for 2013 are: October 3, 10, 17 and 31; November 7 and 14; December 5 and 12.
- No more than three (3) years out of medical school
- Must have passed the USMLE Step 1 before an interview can be granted. Scores of 80 and above are favored with no more than one (1) failure
- Must have passed the USMLE Clinic Skills exam with no failures before an interview can be granted
- We do NOT offer ANY pre-match positions
- We do not offer observerships or externships
Information for Foreign Medical Graduates
- See minimum requirements above
- We offer J-1 Visas ONLY
- You must provide a copy of your ECFMG certificate to the Residency Coordinator before January 17, 2014
- U.S. clinical experience is not necessary but highly recommended.