- Q: Do I need to notify you if I plan to participate in the couples match?
- A: Applicants are not required to tell programs that they are couples matching, but it is sometimes helpful for the program to know in advance. If you indicate on your ERAS application that you intend to participate in the couples match, the program will be able to view this bit of information. Revealing that you are in a couples match will never work against you in our program.
- Q: Is it necessary to take the USMLE Step 2 exam prior to applying to your program?
- A: No, our program only requires a USMLE Step 1 exam score at the time of application review.
- Q: I am an international medical school graduate. What prerequisites does your program require to be considered eligible for an interview spot?
- A: Completion of one year of internship in a U.S., ACGME approved residency program in either internal medicine, family medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, surgery or surgical specialties, pediatrics or a transitional-year program is required of all applicants who received their training at an international medical school.