How to Apply
Application Deadline: September 2013
- Apply through the
Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- You must also register with the
National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Dean’s letter (submitted by Medical Schools on Nov 1)
- USMLE transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- International Medical Students: We only sponsor J1 visas; ECFMG certificate and NY Medical Board status letter are required no later than December 1.
- We will NOT offer an interview unless you meet all these qualifications.
We have one five-year position available each year.
- November 2013
- January 2014
Residents will begin their training on or about June 22.
Susan Edwards, Vascular Surgery Residency Coordinator
Phone: (585) 275-6772