Application to the Master of Science, Clinical Investigation Track is primarily encouraged from those in health-related professions, and for persons with professional degrees in medicine and other fields related to health care who seek to acquire skills in clinical and population related research. Candidates for admission to the program must have earned a doctoral degree or be enrolled in a program leading to a doctoral degree.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Official transcripts from all previous college and graduate programs.
- Three letters of recommendation from former instructors or employers.
- Official GRE scores (institution code: 2948) are required of all applicants unless they have another graduate level degree from a US or Canadian university. (Other official standardized test scores such as MCAT is also accepted).
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (institution code: 2948) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a mandatory requirement of applicants whose primary language is not English.
- Writing sample (term papers, essays, technical reports, grant applications are all appropriate forms).