URMC Neurology Patient Care
Our clinical services bring together physicians, fellows, residents, and nurse practitioners to treat patients with common neurological conditions (such as stroke or epilepsy) and those with rare conditions (such as ataxia). We work as a team with specialists in Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, Pediatrics, and Physical Rehabilitation when needed.
- Balance Disorders and Dizziness Clinic
- Child Neurology
- General Neurology
- Highland Neurology
- HIV Neurology
- Memory Care Program
- Movement Disorders Unit
- Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Neurogenetics Clinic
- Neuropathology Lab
- Neuromuscular Disease Center
- ALS Clinic
- Electromyography (EMG) and Nerve Conduction Lab
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Clinic/Neuromuscular Clinic
- Neuropathy Clinic
- Periodic Paralysis, Myotonia, and Episodic Ataxia Clinic
- Southern Tier Neuromedicine
- Stroke and Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Strong Epilepsy Center
- URMC Neuromedicine at RGH
A remarkable device helps to turn off Paul Herzog's epilepsy
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment or to speak with one of our neurologists, please
call 585-275-1200. If you must cancel your appointment, please do so at least
24 hours in advance.
The Department of Neurology participates with Blue Choice, MVP Healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rochester health plans.
Co-payments are collected at time of service. We accept cash or check only for all applicable co-payments and personal balances due at the time of service.