- For Patients
- Faculty & Neurologists
- Neurological Units & Centers
- Education and Training
- Clinical Trials
- Grand Rounds
- Ways to Give
- Neurology Intranet
Neurology Fellowship Programs
- Nimish A. Mohile, M.D., Program Director
- Louis Constine, MD (Pediatric Radiation Oncology)
- Sven Ekholm, M.D. (Neuroradiology)
- Steven A. Goldman, M.D., Ph.D. (Neuro-Oncology)
- Adilia Hormigo, MD (Neuro-Oncology)
- Mahlon Johnson, M.D., Ph.D. (Neuropathology)
- David Korones, M.D. (Pediatric Neuro-Oncology)
- Michael T. Milano, M.D., Ph.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- Jennifer Serventi, P.A. (Neuro-Oncology)
- Howard Silberstein, M.D. (Neurosurgery)
- Kenneth Usuki, M.D. (Radiation Oncology)
- Kevin A. Walter, M.D. (Neurosurgery)
- Gabrielle Yeaney, M.D. (Neuropathology)
Major Clinical and Investigative Interests:
This fellowship provides subspecialty training in adult and pediatric neuro-oncology, and successful completion will allow candidates to be eligible for UCNS certification in neuro-oncology. The program offers first-hand experience with:
- Clinical evaluation and management of primary CNS tumors.
- Clinical evaluation and management of CNS metastatic disease.
- Clinical evaluation and management of neurological complications of malignancy.
- Clinical research, including clinical trials for assessment and treatment of CNS tumors.
- Surgery, radiation and chemotherapeutic treatment options in neuro-oncology.
An active clinical service provides the fellow with wide exposure to various aspects of neuro-oncology. The fellowship also provides ample opportunity for pursuit of individual interests or projects. Opportunities in basic or translational research are available and strongly encouraged. The fellow will have the ability to take coursework in biostatistics, clinical trial design and experimental therapeutics in the second year of the fellowship.
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Experimental Therapeutics
- Motor System Physiology
- Movement and Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Neuroimmunology - Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Pediatric Neurology
- Sleep Medicine
- Vascular Neurology (Cerebrovascular Disease/Stroke)