Services We Offer
At URMC Midwifery Group we provide care for women throughout the life span, from early adolescence through pregnancy, menopause and beyond. The following is a overview of the services we offer our patients.
Pregnancy & Birth
- Preconception counseling
- Prenatal care
- Health Education
- RAMP (Rochester Adolescent Maternity Program): Special designated clinic for adolescents to receive their care.
- Social Worker and Dietician on site
- Group Prenatal Care
- Counseling with the following:
- Financial assistance, WIC, housing, legal services
- Community health nurses
- Adoption and foster care
- Preventive programs, community agencies
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
- Labor care at Highland Hospital
- Postpartum care
- Breastfeeding care
- Annual "well woman” exams
- Cervical cancer screening (Pap testing)
- Breast health exams
- Contraception (all reversible methods including IUDs and Implanon)
- Evaluation and treatment for common gynecological concerns: menstrual issues, pelvic pain, STD screening, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Endometrial biopsy
- Perimenopause/Menopausal care
- Immunizations (Gardisil and Flu shots)
- Primary Care
To make an appointment with URMC Midwifery Group, call (585) 275-7892.