In an attempt to effectively address some of your more commonly asked questions, we have compiled the following list.
- What is your application deadline?
- November 1st.
- Are there any application requirements other than the ERAS requirements?
- Just ERAS requirements. We accept a minimum of three letters of recommendation, but we will accept additional letters if sent.
- How many positions are there?
- Seven. Six residents would complete PGY-1 through PGY-5. One resident would complete the PGY-1 and PGY-2 years and then enter the research laboratory for one year and resume training as a PGY-3.
- How many people apply to your program?
- We receive approximately 400 to 450 applications a year.
- How do I apply for the research track?
- There is a separate program in ERAS that you should apply to. You also then rank the research program through the separate NRMP match number.
- Do you accept foreign medical students?
- While we accept applications from foreign medical graduates, our program is extremely competitive, and success from foreign medical graduates in matching with our program would be very unusual.
- When will I be notified as to whether I am selected for an interview?
- All applicants will be notified by email five to seven days after the application deadline.