The deadline for submitting an application is November 30.
Applicants are required to apply to the Pediatrics Residency Program using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) system.
Items to Include as Part of ERAS Application
- Full name, address, phone number, email address, social security number
- List ALL years since completion of undergraduate school: include education, leaves of absence, employment, travel, other experiences, etc.
- Include date and place of birth
- Include citizenship
- Include type of visa if applicable (Only J-1 visas accepted)
- Include ECFMG number if applicable
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE board scores
- Chair's letter
- At least two additional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- A recent photograph of yourself
International Medical School Graduates
International medical school graduates must complete at least two months of clinical training in an ACGME-approved pediatric program or a similar program in the United States, Canada or England. A listing of these programs can be found in the ACGME "green book." Observerships and research are not acceptable as clinical training. International medical school graduates who have met these requirements should obtain a letter to that effect from the clinical advisor of the rotation and submit it with your ERAS application.
All national and international medical school graduates need to have graduated from medical school within the last 10 years. We accept both USMLE and COMLEX passing scores. We sponsor J-1 visas only and only if all other criteria are met.
For further information regarding the ERAS application process, please contact the ECFMG.