Pediatric Resident Research Track
Current Residents and Research Projects
Third Year Residents and Research Topics
Thomas Fountaine, M.D.
- Gene Expression of Leukemia in the Post-Transplant Environment
- Mentors: Jeffrey Andolina, M.D., Craig Mullen, M.D.
Karen James, M.D.
- Joint Ultrasound for Characterization of Growth Plates in Children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Mentors: David Siegel, M.D., M.P.H., Bethany Marston, M.D.
Nathan Rodgers, M.D., M.H.A.
- The Use of Glycerin Shaves in Premature Infants Requires Phototherapy
- Mentors: Carl D'Angio, M.D., Sanjiv Amin, M.D.
Ann Sweeney, M.D.
- Thoracic Confusion
- Mentor: Kate Ackerman, M.D.
Justin Tretter, M.D.
- Analysis of Historical Question Set as Screening Tool for Pediatric Cardiac Syncope
- Mentor: Rae-Ellen Kavey, M.D., M.P.H.
Second Year Residents
- Shana Blackley, M.D.
- Jing Chen, M.D.
- Danielle Flanigan, M.D.
- Kristy Pahl, M.D.
- Danielle Renodin-Mead, M.D.
- Heather Ross, M.D.
We also invite you to view a complete list of investigators and research within the Department of Pediatrics.