- When is the application deadline?
- December 31st
- Are other applications required besides ERAS?
- No other applications are required for Canadian and United States Medical Graduates.International medical school graduates must also have been certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- How many residency positions are there?
- Up to two each year.
- How many apply each year?
- We receive about 8-10 competitive applications each year.
- Will you accept practicum year only residents?
- At this point we will consider applicants for the practicum year only pending clarification of the new American Graduate Medical Education residency requirement rules.However, applicants willing to complete the full two years will be given preference.
- When are interviews?
- Interviews will be individually scheduled and generally take place between January and March, though interviews can be scheduled earlier or later depending upon the agreement of the applicant and our program
Educational Program Coordinator
Department of Public Health Sciences
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
265 Crittenden Blvd., CU 420644
Rochester, New York 14642
Phone: (585) 275-7882 Email: email@example.com