- When is the application deadline?
- December 31st
- Are other applications required besides ERAS?
- No other applications are required for Canadian and United States Medical Graduates.International medical school graduates must also have been certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- How many residency positions are there?
- Up to two each year.
- How many apply each year?
- We receive about 10-15 competitive applications each year.
- Will you accept practicum year only residents?
- American Graduate Medical Education residency requirement rules have changed in recent years, so it is currently not possible to complete our residency program in only 1 year. If you have already completed the academic requirements for Preventive Medicine residency training, we may be able to customize your residency training to accommodate more rotations, elective coursework, or research and other scholarly activities.
- When are interviews?
- Interviews will be individually scheduled and take place between October and Mid January,, though interviews can be scheduled earlier or later depending upon the agreement of the applicant and our program
Educational Program Coordinator
Department of Public Health Sciences
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
265 Crittenden Blvd., CU 420644
Rochester, New York 14642
Phone: (585) 275-7882 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org