Early Arthritis Clinic
- Our consultative services provide early diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory arthritides including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Our facilities feature state-of-the-art diagnostic modalities, including musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- We also provide a comprehensive osteoporosis prevention/treatment program and consultative and treatment expertise.
- We offer patient education and community resource counseling.
- To facilitate contact between a patient with inflammatory arthritis and a rhematologist during the first three months of symptoms
- To start patients with inflammatory arthritis on treatment as early as possible
Quick Facts About Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease that causes joint inflammation.
- RA is progressive and results in joint destruction and functional disability, especially if untreated.
- Early diagnosis and treatment can help prevent joint damage and decrease disability.
- Learn more about early arthritis.