If you have ever tried to stop smoking or vaping, you know how hard it can be. The good news is that our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and lifestyle counselors are here for you. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (585) 530-2050.
Nicotine Dependence Treatment
If you want to stop smoking or vaping, we will build a plan together that meets your needs and timetable. If you are not sure you want to stop yet – or even altogether – we will support you and discuss what you can do to care for your health right now.
What you can expect:
- Privacy and flexibility of in-person, phone, or telehealth counseling
- Focus on your particular circumstances, with consideration of your goals and lifestyle
- Proven methods to help you manage withdrawal symptoms and prevent relapses
- Meetings with a nicotine dependence specialist to discuss medication options, if necessary
- Continuous support, understanding and encouragement