Medical Student Clinical Elective
The Allergy/Immunology and Rheumatology Division offers an excellent two- to four-week clinical elective for third and fourth year students which focuses on the history and physical exam, diagnostic laboratory studies, and diagnosis of the more common diseases in Allergy/Immunology and Rheumatology. Teaching venues include the ambulatory clinic, the in-patient hospital, division conferences, and a self-study course using Blackboard. Due to the fact that all clinics are held off-site, this elective is unfortunately not open to international students.
Highlights of the Clinical Elective
- 4-5 half days per week in ambulatory clinics working one-on-one with a faculty member
- In-patient consultative experience
- Division conferences to compliment the patient care experience
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Self-study course using Blackboard designed for the student rotation
Course Information and Registration
Course Director: Jennifer Anolik, M.D., Ph.D.
For more information, please contact:
To resgister for the course, please contact:
Medical School Registrar