Welcome to Clinton Crossings
At Clinton Crossings, you'll find:
- Primary care practices, as well as a clinical lab and an imaging center.
- URMC's Clinical Cardiology Group and the Cardiac Rehabilitation Center are located at Clinton Crossings.
- A full range of orthopaedic services from the Spine Center to private practices to a sports medicine facility, with over 200 medical staff members—including physicians, physical therapists, technicians and support staff, are now available, all together, in one building
- The University Dental Faculty Group, providing a wide range of dental services, including general and pediatric dentistry, oral surgery and orthodontics
- The Sleep Disorder Center
- The Allergy and Immunology Clinic and Rheumatology Clinic
Guide for Patients
What you need to know, from checking in to going home