Strong Urgent Care
The expertise of Strong. Now in Spencerport.
Broken bones, cuts, fevers, ear infections. No one ever plans for life's little injuries and illnesses. But when you need immediate treatment of non-life threatening issues, Strong Urgent Care in Spencerport can help. Our expert medical team will give you high-quality, convenient care when you need it most. And without a long wait.
Have questions about Strong Urgent Care? Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
The Highest Quality Urgent Care is Close to Home in Spencerport
- We care for patients of all ages.
- We are open seven days/week (including holidays).
- We offer on-the-spot diagnostic services such as x-rays, EKG, strep tests, and more.
- We are conveniently located in Spencerport and offer free parking.
- No appointment necessary.
- Electronic medical records (EMR) allow us to forward treatment information to your primary care provider or schedule follow-up care with a specialist at Strong Memorial Hospital.
- We are part of the University of Rochester Medical Center, giving you easy access to our team of physicians and specialists. You can also be sent to the Strong Memorial Hospital Emergency Department if necessary.
We have the answers to help you make an informed decision about your care.
- Will a qualified medical professional see me?
- Always. Our team of medical professionals is highly qualified in all aspects of acute and non-acute care. We will be able to diagnose and treat you quickly.
- How do I know if I should go to the Urgent Care Center or the ER?
- While we perform a broad range of services (see list at right), some injuries and illnesses require treatment at the Emergency Department. However, when in doubt, call your primary care physician for his/her recommendation or go directly to the Emergency Department.
- Do I need an appointment for the Urgent Care Center?
- No. You can walk right in.
- Do I need an appointment for a radiology service (e.g., X-ray)?
- Do I need a referral?
- No, you don’t need a referral.
- Will my insurance cover my visit?
- Yes, most insurance plans cover visits to Urgent Care but please check with your carrier if you have any questions.
- Is there a co-pay?
- Some insurance plans do require a co-pay for visits to Urgent Care. Please check with your carrier if you have questions.
- Will my doctors be made aware of my visit? Will my medical records be updated?
- Yes. We use Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Your medical records will be updated and your doctors will know what sort of injury or illness you had and what type of treatment you received.
42 Nichols Street
At the corner of Routes 31 and 259, just off Route 531
Open 7 days a week
Monday - Friday:
10 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
What We Treat
- Flu-like symptoms
- Suture and staple removal
- Mild allergic reactions
- Mild asthma
- Minor skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Dental pain
- Minor nosebleeds
- Cough and colds
- Closed extremity fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Animal or human bites
- Back pain
For more serious injuries, visit our Emergency Department