"Glycosylphosphatidylinositols" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds containing carbohydrate or glycosyl groups linked to phosphatidylinositols. They anchor GPI-LINKED PROTEINS or polysaccharides to cell membranes.
- Glycosyl Phosphatidylinositol
- Glycosylated Phosphatidylinositols
- Phosphatidylinositols, Glycosylated
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchors
- Anchors, Glycosylphosphatidylinositol
- Glycosyl-Phosphatidylinositol Membrane Protein Anchors
- Glycosyl Phosphatidylinositol Membrane Protein Anchors
- GPI Membrane Anchors
- Anchors, GPI Membrane
- Membrane Anchors, GPI
- Glycoinositol Phospholipid Membrane Anchor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glycosylphosphatidylinositols".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glycosylphosphatidylinositols".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glycosylphosphatidylinositols" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Glycosylphosphatidylinositols" was a major or minor topic of these publication.