Our Specialists (Speech Pathologists)
Our world-class Speech Pathologists, in association with field-leading doctors and surgeons at the University of Rochester Medical Center, provide patients with a complete range of services using the latest techniques and technologies.
Each member of our professional team holds a master's degree or higher and is licensed and certified in Speech Pathology. Dedicated to advancing knowledge, exploring and expanding treatment options, and improving the quality of patient care, our practitioners are active in professional association and engage in extensive research.
Meet Our Team
- Merideth A.Rao, M.S., CCC-SLP, Director
- Kinga S. Brunelle, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Jaime R. Campeau, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Heather E. Coles, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Michelle Hoefnagel, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Gerriann Jackson, M.S., CCC-SLP
- Judith Kennedy, M.S.,CCC-SLP
- Sheryl Maier, M.S.,CCC-SLP
- Andrea Perkins, M.A., CCC-SLP
- Lisa Ruestow, M.A., CCC-SLP
- TAR Staff
To be seen by one of our speech pathologists, you will need a referral. You or your physician can call
(585) 758-5730 to schedule an appointment.
For inpatient questions, please call (585) 275-8493. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.