2365 South Clinton Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.−5 p.m.
UR Medicine Voice Center is the only voice center in Upstate New York with a comprehensive team of voice experts. Our team is exposed to more complex cases than most providers in the Rochester region, ensuring you are always in the hands of highly skilled experts. We provide state-of-the-art treatment for voice, swallowing, and airway disorders using the latest surgical, non-surgical, and in-office treatment techniques.
We take a multidisciplinary approach to caring for children and adults. Our team includes ear, nose, and throat (ENT) physicians, speech pathologists, and singing specialists, who all specialize in voice disorders.
- Less invasive techniques, including office-based laser surgery and Botox injections
- Coordinated care with the right specialists throughout our health system
- Treatment for all laryngeal conditions
- Professional vocal performer services for all vocal performers
- Better voice treatment decisions that stem from the latest research
UR Medicine Voice Center experts treat the following conditions:
- Breathing disorders
- Contact ulcers
- Gastroesophageal or laryngopharyngeal reflux disease
- Laryngeal cancers (working with experts at Wilmot Cancer Institute)
- Pediatric voice disorders
- Singing and performing voice services
- Spasmodic dysphonia
- Swallowing and esophageal disorders
- Voice disorders
- Vocal cord dysfunction (VCD)
- Vocal cord paralysis
- Vocal nodules, cysts, and polyps