Plastic surgery isn’t for the faint of heart. If you’re considering plastic surgery, it’s very important that you choose the most qualified and experienced surgeon. At URMC, the Department Surgery has a team of plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
If you choose to have surgery at URMC, you can be confident that our entire group of surgeons has extensive training (often called fellowship training) in the latest procedures, including endoscopic, laser and reconstructive microsurgery. Our plastic surgeons help you look and feel as natural as possible after your procedure.
Meet Our Surgeons
- Howard N. Langstein, M.D. Professor of Surgery and Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Derek E. Bell, M.D. Assistant Professor of Surgery; Burn Director for the Kessler Burn Center
- Ronald P. Bossert, M.D. Assistant Professor, Director, Life After Weight Loss Program
- Jose G. Christiano, M.D. Assistant Professor
- John A. Girotto, M.D. Assistant Professor and Director, Cleft and Craniofacial Anomalies Center, Golisano Children's Hospital at Strong, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
More information about the Pediatric Cleft and Craniofacial Center is available from Golisano Children's Hospital.