Community Engagement Studios
The UR CTSI and Center for Community Health & Prevention can help researchers obtain project-specific input from community and patient stakeholders to enhance research design, implementation, and dissemination. Our Community Engagement Studios, run by a team of community engagement experts, provide a structured approach to directly engaging members of the community for their guidance and input on specific research studies.
- Once an application is received, we will review the request to better understand your needs and will set up an appointment.
- The Studio team will then pull together a panel of experts and identify an appropriate facilitator.
- The researcher and facilitator will meet for 1-2 hours to prepare for the studio.
- All parties will gather for an in-person meeting facilitated by the Studio team. Studios are held off-site on weekday evenings.
- Researchers present their research question or problem.
- Stakeholders provide feedback.
- All parties complete a process evaluation