The UR CTSI Informatics team can help you plan, access, analyze and manage data throughout the course of your studies. Whether you’re working with clinical, population health or basic biomedical data, this team has the tools and expertise to get you what you need. Below are some examples of resources available through the Informatics team.
Study Design & Planning
- Discuss the best study design for answering your research question
- Plan approaches to capture, organize and transform data to support your research needs
- Make plans to utilize eRecord and other clinical systems to support your research project, including reviewing the types of data that exist in eRecord and how that overlaps with the types of data you need
Clinical Data Requests
- Determine sample sizes and feasibility of your clinical studies with the TriNetX cohort discovery tool. You must complete an online, self-paced training and request access in order to use this tool.
- Request access to clinical data and get support with clinical data extraction.
IT Systems & Tools for Research
- Get advice regarding information technology, systems and tools, or related methods, to support your research projects.