Research Data Integration and Analytics
The Research Data Integration and Analytics (RDIA) group is a team of experienced database developers, data managers and statisticians that provide integrated research study and experimental data management. The team has built the Bio-Laboratory Informatics System (BLIS) data integration and management system using the open source LabKey Server. The team developed BLIS to provide a full-range of data integration services for biomedical and translational research projects including integration of clinical, specimen inventory, experimental assay data.
Key RDIA services include:
- Develop and implement the data management system (BLIS) for collection, storage and data integration of clinical, specimen inventory and laboratory data and files
- Develop study data management monitoring plans which includes the implementation of study-specific reports to monitor, enrollment, data completeness and quality, laboratory data workflows and timelines
- Consult with investigators to review and implement data collection forms
- Perform data monitoring in accordance with the approved Data and Safety Monitoring Plan, if appropriate
- Provide analytical tools for data visualization and exploration using BLIS
- Consult with investigators to provide informatics support for high-throughput transcription, metabolomics and flow cytometry data analytics. May include:
- High-throughput data processing including data normalization
- High-throughput data integration (including integration with other external bioinformatics databases)
- Bioinformatics data annotation and analytics
- Utilization of high-performance HPC resources in collaboration with CIRC staff
- Create plan for provision/release of de-identified study data to NIH-designated public data repositories
- Work with University’s Office of Research and Program Administration and University IT to meet FISMA requirements for grant-specific needs using the BLIS data management system
- Participate as protocol team members and attend protocol-specific and/or lab meetings
- Provide reporting per grant and project requirements
- Jeanne Holden-Wiltse, M.P.H., M.B.A., Director
- Anthony Corbett, M.S., Technical Lead
- Sanjukta Bandyopadhyay, M.S.
- Jennifer Dutra
- Kim Kaukeinen
- Jill Payne
- Alicia Tyrell, M.B.A.
- Andrew Watts, M.S.
- Jeff Williams
- Zidian Xie, Ph.D.
- Teng Siong (TS) Yeap, MS